I love using these trays for lunches and breakfasts because they are so cute. Also because they make me feel like a very efficient, organized mother. Also because they force me to serve a larger variety of food (because who could stand empty compartments). Anyway, since they are so great I took a picture of them (blogging has inspired me to take pictures of many things that I would not have taken pictures of before :-))(the meal may look lackluster in the picture but it was adorable in real life). But when I took the picture I noticed a wierd radioactive sheen to the grapes...isn't it freaky? They were double washed...I guess next time I'll have to individually scrub them. I need to go google "pesticides effects of".
4 comments:
Whenever I see trays like that at Target, I want to buy them... There is just something about a compartmentalized lunch that is very appealing:) The grapes are a little freaky looking...
looks good and lots of variety!
Yes the grapes a FREEEEAKY!! I first thougth they were ice cubes.
Darling lunch!!
Cute! Where did you get the trays?
Post a Comment