new jersey nest

Friday, August 1, 2008

Concentration


Benjamin has been slightly obsessed (is that an oxymoron?) with making new Bionicle creations...I love the quiet concentration this requires.
Posted by Haley at 1:45 PM

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

He is so cute... I love hearing his voice when I am talking to you on the phone and he has things to tell you... it always makes me happy~

August 1, 2008 at 3:05 PM
Anonymous said...

So cute, bionicles are cool.

August 1, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • The Atlantic Ocean...
      • Backyard pictures
      • Home from the Hospital
      • New Jersey State Fair
      • New hair clips
      • Is this freaky?
      • Concentration
      • Sweet relief...
      • My fifth child
      • Highly recommended
      • I love making this girl laugh...
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.