from the heat. We were so happy with a sudden rainstorm the other day. The kids loved getting sopping wet. P.S. Isn't he adorable? And, doesn't he look like JJ?
I miss him. I cannot believe how tall he looks in that picture, it is crazy because that is just not how I have him stored in my memory... I think the Thomas that I picture, when I think of Thomas, is about 4... not sure why... I loved rain storms when I was a kid. I remember when I lived in Auburn, when it would rain, which was often... we would dance under the rain gutters and get soaking wet...
2 comments:
I miss him. I cannot believe how tall he looks in that picture, it is crazy because that is just not how I have him stored in my memory... I think the Thomas that I picture, when I think of Thomas, is about 4... not sure why... I loved rain storms when I was a kid. I remember when I lived in Auburn, when it would rain, which was often... we would dance under the rain gutters and get soaking wet...
I cannot believe how manly he looks.
Post a Comment