Friday, November 21, 2008

Gratitude, part IV


16. Games. I love games. I am very grateful for games.

We have been having barrels of fun lately with a book called

The Treasury of Family Games

(Reader's Digest publication). We have been playing 2-3 games a night with the kids before they go to bed. It has been sublime (except for last night when we were playing Who Am I? and I made someone cry with my impression of him...I really thought he would think it was funny).

The other night after the kids went to bed J.J. and I played a game called Anagrams (we are probably the most exciting people you will ever meet). In case you want to have as much fun as us, and in case you are really bored, I offer the following anagrams (scrambled words):


Films:
Primo Snappy
No Pong Loden

People:
Snob Glime
Wegir Stood

T.V. show:
Yoverry Beloved Mondays


When J.J. and I played we each scrambled five words for each other. He unscrambled all but one of the words I gave him...I was only able to unscramble one of the words he gave me (within the time limit). Oh, and the final rule is you have seven minutes to unscramble all five.
P.S. The picture is of Olivia and her baby hanging out, watching the other kids play, the other day.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

2 out of 5

Joan said...

I think I know who you made cry. He's sensitive boy you know.

Haley said...

Nope, it was the other boy :-). I really was not trying to be mean...I think part of the problem was he was really tired.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Sounds like a lot of fun... I love the look on Olivia's face.

Timani said...

That picture is DARLING!