14. Ballet flats.
I really want to start blogging about Christmas and such but first I need to finish my gratitude posts or else I will go crazy. So here is a very random (not comprehensive and not in order of importance) list of things I am grateful for. I wanted to have pictures for all of them but, alas, I don't (which is why it has taken me so long to do this). Also, my brain is fried (I've been driving today and it takes all of my concentration. Also, I was on the phone with the phone company today forEVER--it was traumatic--I think they finally connected me to the line, with specially trained counselors, they reserve for psycho customers--maybe I'll tell the story someday if I get over my embarrassment--I was just trying to find out when something would be hooked up and they thought I was unable to read my quick start guide). Anyway...
13. Clean, cold sanitary running water.
12. Public libraries.
11. Indoor plumbing.
10. Coats.
9. Funny movies.
(So far this is basically a stream of consciousness list...I need a drink of water, I'm excited to go to the library later, I need to use the bathroom, I just came inside and it was cold, and I'm watching a funny movie while I type :-).
8. Road trips.
6 comments:
Holy cow that last picture is so cute! I love her name necklace.
I love your posts Haley!
I love those pictures...
Life is a wonder is'nt it?
I KNOW I've said this to you before, but in case you forgot: Your kids are GORGEOUS. All of them!
I love reading your gratitude posts! Actually, I just love reading your blog. I'm so glad you started one.
Post a Comment