Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitude

I wanted to do a gratitude post each day this month, but my internet has been spotty (I'm at the library now since I've been perishing for want of communication with the outside world :-)) so I couldn't do it until now.

I'll post a few things a day until I catch up. I should mention that my list is in no particular order and probably won't seem very deep or profound...

This picture highlights five things I'm grateful for today...


30. The best napping couch of all time.
29. Colorful throw pillows.
28. A soft teddy bear.
27. Sleeping babies.
26. This particular sleeping baby.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Love the red couch! I miss mine. It's showing off at my for sale house at the moment! Good idea about gratitude this month. Hope your internet starts working at home. I'd be lost without mine right now.

Sarah said...

She is so sweet. We miss our Owiviwa

Timani said...

I love sleeping kids - of all ages!
Olivia looks especially adorable and
I so enjoy that red couch!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

What a sweet post... It made me happy to see your red couch again and that cute little girl sleeping on it.

R.M. said...

That does look like the best napping couch of all time!

Joan said...

Please give her a kiss for me

Yasmine said...

It's the little things that make us happy! Like a few moments of quiet time--I'm with you on that!