Well, we've moved into a new hotel. It's lovely. It has a full kitchen and bigger (more comfortable) beds and it serves a better (delicious) breakfast and it has a few acres of lawn and trees and flowers it (they use it for weddings & receptions) and a bigger pool. The pool does have a drawback--it is temporarily shut down until the health department inspects it! The lobby guy told me that after I checked in. I about passed out. No pool? How can we survive living in hotel with no pool? I don't know. Maybe we won't. Olivia takes baths for entertainment and the boys and Claire have been spending WAY too much time watching television and playing computer games. Not only do their eyes have a glazed over look but they seem to only speak in little insulting quips (think sitcom). A couple of them, who shall remain nameless, even flashed me the loser sign. We need the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment