Sunday, June 22, 2008

A lovely, tree-lined street


Here is the house I adore. I mentioned it earlier...all wood floors, dormer windows, black shutters, tree-lined street, thick crown moulding and baseboard, big kitchen, large bedrooms, finished basement, etc...everything I love. Plus, I already met the neighbors and they are very nice. But I just need to not think about it because there is already an offer in on it (which the realtor says is a full-price offer...I don't know if that is accurate or not) and there is very little chance that it will not be accepted. I shouldn't even post this picture because it makes me more attached. I'll stop talking about it now. P.S. Isn't it cute? It looks tiny but it goes way back...it even has a sunroom in the back. The end.

1 comment:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

This house is perfect... I hope that it works out for you...