Monday, June 16, 2008

House hunting

We are on the hunt again. We drove past a couple of houses this weekend. One is in an area that we absolutely love, but, it was completely covered with bushes and trees. We could not even see the house--so tonight I want to go investigate further. Also, tonight I am going to take JJ to the house the kids and I saw on Friday that I loved. I need his more practical eyes to look at it. All I remember about the visit is falling madly in love while the realtor kept saying, "If you do want this house I have several builders I can refer you to." Also, when we walked in she exclaimed, "well, it looks like a contractor needs to buy this house." The whole house was enveloped in a golden glow to me and I can't really remember anything wrong with it. But as I was describing it to JJ, in such terms that he said, "Let's make an offer right now," the words of the realtor came floating through my brain. So now I think maybe we need to look at it again. I'm not too worried because really there is nothing more fun than four kids in a hotel room. No hurry.

No comments: