
Still looking. We looked at three houses today. One was a house that had been completely redone--they did a good job with it but it was a bit too small. The second house was nice and spacious but had stuffed animals (by stuffed I mean bear heads and deer heads and skulls, etc) everywhere, and golden velvet wallpaper and red carpet and brown appliances--it did have a nice yard, and as I mentioned, loads of space. The third house was actually a condo. A condo wouldn't really work for us. It was beautiful and had granite everywhere, but it was on the second floor and my kids are used to having space to roam. So tomorrow night, we'll take JJ to the house I love (from a couple days ago) and see if he loves it too. If not, I want to consider renting so we can take our time finding a house. Because, as mentally strong as I like to think myself, I can't take much more of hotel life.
No comments:
Post a Comment