Great costumes... Your hair doesn't look as dark as I was picturing it. Claire looks SO much like you in that picture.
Your kids are so cute! I love your new hair!
Did you make sure to speak in her Alaskan accent? Did it make you feel sassy? Love all the costumes!
I want to see a full length of you in your Palin costume. I love the fancy Nancy outfit. So creative.
Great costumes! Happy kids! Darling mom!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great costumes... Your hair doesn't look as dark as I was picturing it. Claire looks SO much like you in that picture.
Your kids are so cute! I love your new hair!
Did you make sure to speak in her Alaskan accent? Did it make you feel sassy? Love all the costumes!
I want to see a full length of you in your Palin costume. I love the fancy Nancy outfit. So creative.
Great costumes! Happy kids! Darling mom!
Post a Comment