Friday, October 10, 2008

McCain/Obama debate

Sean taught me how to embed things in my blog and now I can't seem to stop.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo fun. Please don't stop sharing.

Joan said...

I laughed out loud at this. I know it's lol but I just can't bring my self to say that. Oh wait I just did. Oh well too late.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I am glad you enjoyed that as much as I did... we watched it last night... I think the guy playing Obama did a better job than the guy who played McCain.

Haley said...

I didn't see it until today...my favorite part was when McCain was wandering around the stage. It makes me laugh just typing about it :-).

Haley said...

Aimee, Claire just came in and saw what I was typing to you...she mentioned she saw the sketch last night...I went to bed at 8:30 and didn't realize that it was from last night and that I am the only person in the world that didn't see it live. I found it on NBC.com while looking for updates on last nights Office (The).