Once upon a time, a few years ago, I taught a kindergarten/first grade combo class. One little girl in the class was "it", her word was law (it starts very young). Another little girl in the class really coveted this position and aspired to be like the "it" girl in every way. One day "it" said something rude to "not it" (I don't remember what). "Not it" came running to me for comfort, I hugged her as she cried, after a few seconds of comfort she blurted out, "Teachah (she had an accent)...I think her Mom tells her, 'Look fabulous and be mean!'"
Today, as I looked at this super fabulous photo gallery of Sarah Palin that incident came to mind...except for the mean part. I don't think Sarah Palin is mean...I think she's tough...and I like it! You need to be tough in a political campaign...especially when you are unabashedly standing up for the tiniest, weakest among us. Check out the photo gallery...it's so fun...she really does look fabulous...also, much more important, read the sickening quote on the sidebar from Barack Obama regarding abortion.
So, my two cents, to Sarah Palin: Look fabulous and be tough!
P.S. I don't care if the RNC did spend $150,000 on her wardrobe (it is way harder for a woman to look good on camera than a man...the homeliest man can put on a suit and look great). Besides, all of her super-fab clothing will be donated to various charities when she is done with it.
4 comments:
I love this post!
Ditto! Guys can look so good in the same old suit.
I could not agree more!
I love the "look fabulous and be mean" quote. Such an observant little girl.
Post a Comment