Well, we're in a house. It all happened one day, sometime around the end of June, when I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of the hotel...I realized that even if we found a house we liked it could still take too much time to close. So we quickly found a house to rent. Hallelujah! We're almost settled in and it is FABULOUS. Now we can look around for a house to buy without the pressure. I am soo happy (soooo happy). Also, I really love the house we found...it's the perfect mix of charm and newness and space; plus, it has the enormous yard the boys need (they spend so much of their day running). Here are some pictures of some of the nooks and crannies around the house--I love the banister and the thick trim they make me very happy :-).
3 comments:
I am in love with your house! At least as much of it as I can see in the pictures:) That staircase is the staircase of my dreams... I LOVE all the detail...
Glad you updated and are out of a hotel. Fun for a week, maybe two...but as a semi-permanent living arrangement, bless you good woman!
That house looks adorable and ahhh a yard! How great for your kids.
BTW, you'll have to let me know how NJ is and where you are living, there are a few residency programs there that I've looked at, but hesitant to live in NJ.
I love it.
Post a Comment