What, I just saw it on my PDA, but it wouldn't post a comment so I had to get on the ol' laptop to post and I don't see it anymore. On the Handheld I use Explorer, my laptop I use Mozilla...possibly the difference.
I WAS going to say, that I wondered what happened to the picture header, it's a great and fun photo. And I'm so glad you got rid of the NJN across JJ's face.
4 comments:
No, your header isn't visible.
I can see it--it's beautiful.
What, I just saw it on my PDA, but it wouldn't post a comment so I had to get on the ol' laptop to post and I don't see it anymore. On the Handheld I use Explorer, my laptop I use Mozilla...possibly the difference.
I WAS going to say, that I wondered what happened to the picture header, it's a great and fun photo. And I'm so glad you got rid of the NJN across JJ's face.
totally loved that joke and yep, i see the header.
Post a Comment