Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer nights



I love watching the kids play outside at night. JJ usually joins in but I prefer to just sit and observe :-) (I'm very lazy). Tonight's games were the "ride of doom"--it consisted of pulling each other down our long, flat driveway. The other activity was a wild game of bumper cars. One child would pull another child in the wagon, while they were being chased by a third child pushing Olivia in the jogging stroller. I think the object was to bump the wagon with the front wheel of the jogging stroller. They were excellent about taking turns pushing, pulling and riding with surprisingly few arguments (until the very end when someone ended up having to go to bed early).

4 comments:

Timani said...

Lazy or just exhausted from the day? :)

I love all flowers and trees along side the driveway. Beautiful.

Sean said...

I don't think it was exhaustion. Haley has actually always been pretty lazy.

Sean said...

And a little slow...

Timani said...

Oh Sean, that doesn't sound like the Haley I knew. But of course you never saw Haley when I was around, you and Evan were ALWAYS excitedly paranoid of the kissing-noise friend and barricaded in your room. ;)

Although I must say, I was quite familiar with a ditzy and very giggely Haley. :D

And Sean and Evan were very giggely too!!!! HAHAHAHA!