After two years without a dishwasher, I would like to introduce you to my new love...see how he works so efficiently and quietly...whenever I ask him to...he's wonderful:-).
2 years without! EEEK!!! How did you ever survive???
Dishes are my very LEAST favorite (I reluctantly use that word, dishes and favorite don't even belong in the same sentence) I'm down 2 kids (making 4, so you don't have to do Elementary math), we have 3 loads a day...don't know how you made it! I'd buy paper/plastic. :)
Hi! I just found your blog today and really enjoyed reading through it. You have a beautiful family. My husband and I have 5 children. I'd love for you to check out my blog.
5 comments:
Feel good......
Dishwashers are wonderful...
2 years without! EEEK!!! How did you ever survive???
Dishes are my very LEAST favorite (I reluctantly use that word, dishes and favorite don't even belong in the same sentence) I'm down 2 kids (making 4, so you don't have to do Elementary math), we have 3 loads a day...don't know how you made it! I'd buy paper/plastic. :)
Hi! I just found your blog today and really enjoyed reading through it. You have a beautiful family. My husband and I have 5 children. I'd love for you to check out my blog.
I don't know how you did it!
Post a Comment