For about the past week I have felt like all of the strength had been sucked from my body. I've been feeling groggy when I wake up, wanting to take really long naps, and wanting to go to bed at about 7 (or earlier) p.m. Also, I've had these throbbing headaches at the base of my skull. I kept thinking I was anemic or had mono or something. I even started taking some iron pills. I also kept wondering if maybe the tiredness was just mental...maybe I was just overwhelmed from not being all the way unpacked or something. But then today, glorious day, we had a respite from the heatwave...it was overcast, rainy, and the temperature stayed around 80. I got so much done, I wasn't tired, there was no headache...it has been fantastic! And that is when I realized that it was the heat all along :-).
P.S. The picture is of a flower in my yard. I am not usually a fan of orange or exotic flowers, but these have polka-dots...how fun.
4 comments:
I don't like tropical flowers either. Weird that is a strange thing to dislike but I do.
Love the flower... I think I do like all orange flowers, but especially that one~
Don't move to Arizona! I have lost 10 lbs so far this summer because I am just too hot to eat! (I'm not complaining much though! :) Hope you are staying cool!
I love tropical flowers and since your friend lost 10 lbs in Arizona, I now know where I need to move! :) I figure at 10 lbs a summer, I'd have to live there for something like 5 years. Ha! Like it would do me any good!
I'm sorry you're hot, but according to Sean, the heat isn't your REAL problem. ;)
Post a Comment