Monday, December 12, 2011

My Dearest Sweetheart, 
I thought I'd write you a quick note on this late Friday night at the library and tell you what I think of you. I can't wait to see that beautiful smile of yours and feel the warm spirit you bring. I think you are so very talented and make me want to be my best when I'm around you so I don't feel so inferior. You make bad days seem good, good days seem great and great days seem like living in paradise. You mean a lot to me and words can't even begin to describe just how much I love you. Dec. 12 will be like heaven, even if you don't look your cutest which is understandable because of travel and Russia- you'll look as fine to me as any other day when I couldn't resist a tender kiss with you. Take care and make sure you write me at least a couple of times before you come home to make sure things are in order for your arrival in my arms.

Love you so much your no. 1 kissing partner J.J.