Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oops!

I was messing with my blog yesterday and lost my header. I couldn't get it back so I decided to make the blog private so I could fix it and do a bunch of other stuff. Then I forgot to fix anything and forgot to make it public again.

I'm just going to make it public again even with my messed-up header and my boring background. Dana, can you log in and fix my header again? Do you still have the one you made?

Sorry if you checked my blog while I had it marked private and thought I had locked you out...I would never do such a thing...:-).

Love ya!
Haley

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I may have thought that :) I may have thought "oh no! It's freaks like me she wants to keep from finding her blog!" Ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

yeah! would miss your blog so much!

Anonymous said...

Haley, Jodie shared your blog address with me. I loved your N.Y. story. I could just picture you and your gaggle of kids. It was so neat to find out how you were doing. You need to drop me a line and let me know how you have been.
Looking at Claire was amazing. How the years have flown by.
I just read Megan's blog. And I can't stop crying. What a miracle.
I'm sure you checked on Jodie's blog. You can also catch up with Amy by Jodie's under Jeff and Amy.
Love, Kathie Goulding