Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She does what she likes, and she likes what she do

See how young she was when she started eating whatever she wanted, wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted? It doesn't matter if all of the below pictured food items are not where she can reach them. Her three older siblings give her whatever she asks for. And she has no qualms asking them to get it even after I've already told her, "no". Maybe she would believe me that eating anywhere other than the table was a "no-no" if I didn't laugh and take pictures of her everytime I caught her. Something to think about. Food for thought, if you will.
Don't worry, I immediately (after taking a picture) took the chips away, as eating in the bathroom qualifies as disgusting. This was taken several months ago. She still is not potty-trained (I haven't even started yet). She occasionally puts herself on the toilet.
I've posted this picture before but it still cracks me up.

Same pajamas, different day. In this picture I thought she was in bed but she had quietly made her way to the dining room and helped herself to some accessible Halloween candy.
I am pretty sure I caught her before she had eaten any of this cookie dough (raw eggs, you know).

7 comments:

Timani said...

LOVE IT!

We go through so many of those one or twice bitten apples.

I busted up at the chips and toilet photo...that is DISGUSTING yet oh so funny!!!

Megan said...

I think it's 4th child syndrome. Mia doesn't follow the rules either and she gets everything she wants it seems. Hope you get her potty trained soon. I'm so glad I'm through with that.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

This post is hilarious... sounds like quite the life to me:) It is amazing how much she looks like Claire in the last picture.

Joan said...

Darling little girl!!! Growing up way too fast for my liking!!

Sarah said...

I want some Nuttella and a spoon too please! She is so adorable!

Jen said...

Oh...my sides hurt from laughing. She is adorable!

R.M. said...

She is so cute haley!!!!!!