1. Little boys play slow enough for me to follow the game (I can not keep up with college/NBA games).
2. For the most part, the little guys all come with bedhead. Some of them even come wearing wrinkled sweats. The games are all on Saturday mornings so I'm guessing they all just roll out of bed and come to the games (unlike Thomas who wakes up at 3:04 a.m. because he is so excited). Their messy hair reminds me how young they are and keeps me from screaming, "THOMAS, GET IN HIS FACE! PUSH HIM! GRAB THE BALL!" like I am frequently tempted to do.
3. Thomas is quite awesome. He scored 10 of his team's 33 points today (and he only played 2 quarters). Most of the time he doesn't look like he is that enthusiastic about the game--he looks like he might not be paying attention--but, trust me, he LOVES it. Every so often he asks me, "Mom, should I have Nike or Adidas sponsor me when I go pro?"
P.S. The picture is from last year...he was #15.
4 comments:
I think he should go with Nike. That is amazing that he scored so many of the points, but I am not surprised at all:)
10 points!?! Go Thomas!!! I think he should go with Nike
I am an Adidas girl myself but either would be cool.
Haley Jo, I have been looking for you for years, so happy to know that you have a blog (got it from Jodie). Your family is beautiful and your posts crack me up. The Rockefeller adventure was too much, thanks for the laugh! And it's nice to see that you still love ballet flats! I think I do remember that from the good old Voronezh days. Glad to see you are doing well and I'll check in on you again! Unless, of course, you go private now because I tracked you down :)
Post a Comment