Monday, September 22, 2008

Olivia's breakfast



Have you ever heard mothers of several children confess that their standards have slipped somewhat with each successive child?


I, for one, have no idea what they are talking about.


P.S. She's the one that asked for chips for breakfast. What am I supposed to do...say "no"?!
P.P.S. I just counted over five things in this picture that I never would have allowed with Claire (I add that so you'll realize that I realize that two-year-olds shouldn't eat while laying on the floor, etc., etc.) ;-).

7 comments:

Timani said...

I'm laughing my butt off, boy you ARE a slacker! LOL!

Is that Koolaid with the Fritos? Just teasing.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute. HILLARIOUS!!!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love your honesty:) You are hilarious and Olivia is adorable...

Joan said...

I even knew of a women who would put a sandwich in her child's crib so there would be something to eat when the child woke up and nap time would last longer. NO it was NOT me.

Shaundra said...

So funny! I think the worst thing we do is eat left over birthday cake for breakfast until its gone. Oh, and brownies from the night before, and... ok maybe I am a slacker too. :)

Timani said...

Joan, that must have been one desperate mom!

Megan said...

I think this same thing often with my little Mia! She gets everything she wants and never follows the rules that I set for my other kids! She seems to rule the house because I've become more lax now that I have 4! I am a slacker too!