Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friday Funny

I am drowning in things I want to say. I keep writing blog posts in my head. I want to write about summer before it gets too cold. The kids all told me that it was "the best summer ever". Oh, those quotation marks just reminded me what I wanted to post about. I found this blog a while back that makes me choke laughing whenever I read it. It's the "blog" of "unnecessary" quotation marks and it is so funny. So, if you want a good "laugh" click on over.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back! Call Me!

Joan said...

definitly a good laugh.

Timani said...

YEAH! Good to see you again.

Have you seen the people of walmart blog? For another good laugh... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

jonibologna said...

i just have to tell you haley, you are the most sincere, cute, funny blog writer! i love to see all the things you post about and you just tell it in such a way that i actually feel like we are just chatting on the phone or something. its such a shame we dont get to talk more. you're such a doll! see you at church!

Timani said...

Haley, I miss you and hearing about your family!!! Please update your blog.

Timani said...

Is that a new profile picture? Maybe I just haven't noticed it before, but you look gorgeous. Love it!

BrookieT said...

Haley Jo! When are we getting together!!!!!