I have been panicking lately about this blog. I don't want to get too behind, which I already am, because I want to print it out at the end of the year for a journal type thing. Anyway, I keep thinking I need to do a catch up post but that is too overwhelming so now I just need to do something and get back into it. So this is my catch up post. The picture is of Benjamin at baseball tryouts. The three oldest kids have all been doing baseball (softball for Claire) since March. We generally have four to a million games per week. Kidding. Really we have four to six. Except lately there has been so much rain the games keep getting rescheduled. Anway, now I need to upload some more pictures and get all the way caught up.
7 comments:
yes. . .I too get overwhelmed trying to keep up with my blog. And I want to print mine out into a book. I started my first year but haven't never finished editing it and just have not felt like dealing with it!! Hopefully I will soon! Are you on facebook or just JJ?
I am so happy to see a new post... I still check your blog on a daily basis, being the stalker that I am:)
Perfect post to start catching up! I say move forward and catch up very slowly if and when you can :)
He looks like he has the baseball gene from his dad!
I love your new background and heading. It's darling.
You sound too busy! I've fallen of the blog bandwagon also and am getting back on, good luck to you.
Wanna see a pic of our softball days? Link to...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2083947&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1070540292&id=644096413
Even if you do stuff out of order you can fix that later when you turn it into a book. The key is to just get it done!
Post a Comment